NAV-RETAIL is a template solution tailored to the Japanese market developed by PBC based on Microsoft Dynamics® NAV and LS Retail®, an add-on solution to Dynamics NAV for retail industries. The solution is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics NAV and enables the management of POS operation and back office work within a single database.
The ultimate solution for back office users
In the past, many retail companies have faced the problem of not being able to build systems for stores and head office within the same platform. While some ERP packages incorporate interfaces to work with POS systems, users need to implement separate POS applications. In addition, necessary information such as daily sales, inventory and business analysis reports cannot be extracted from the separate system.
With NAV-RETAIL, the POS system and ERP solution operate within the same platform, so master data from the back office can be delivered to the POS systems by a scheduler. Journal entries are automatically generated with the daily closing. NAV-RETAIL is the best solution for back office users who need accurate information.
Features of NAV-RETAIL
- Multi-languages and multi-currencies enable a global business
- Supports a variant management such as colour, size, length, etc.
- Equippted with a sales analysis tool by default to meet a requirement of back office users.
- Easy posting and search of journals generated by daily balance at each store.
- Allows to design a POS menu screen.
- Enables a setup a OPOS configulation (POS peripheral equipment) by parameter
- Sends master data to POS such as products, variant, prices, employees, etc.
Industry Solutions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Dynamics 365 Business Central Localization