- Basic Policy of the Protection of Personal Information
- In order to conduct our business smoothly, Pacific Business Consulting, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “PBC, we/our/us”) will collect and process Personal Information about the customer (hereinafter referred to as “you/your”) such as name, address, telephone number, and E-mail address, etc. PBC recognizes that the protection of Personal Information is an important social responsibility. PBC will collect and process Personal Information about you in accordance with the following policy.
- PBC will comply with Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations applied to Personal Information. PBC will appropriately collect and process Personal Information in accordance with the equitable and reasonable practice of the protection of Personal Information. In addition, PBC will improve the management procedures of Personal Information timely with reasonable effort.
- PBC will make the rule in relation to the management procedures of Personal Information clear and make our employees well known about the rule. PBC will also require our customers to manage Personal Information appropriately.
- When PBC acquires Personal Information, PBC will specify the purpose and use which will be notified or published. PBC will manage Personal Information only within such purpose and use.
- In order to prevent leakage, loss, and/or alteration of Personal Information, PBC will take necessary measures and manage it appropriately.
- In connection with Personal Data retained by PBC, if PBC receives a request from you for disclosure, correction, deletion, or erasure, PBC will respond to such request in good faith. Specifically, PBC will comply with the followings.
- Purpose of The Use of Personal Information
- As PBC conducts business, we will acquire Personal Information necessary for business execution. We process such Personal Information for the following purposes.
- To respond to your inquiries about our system etc. and requests for information materials or to provide various services.
- To manage our employees, etc.
- To send direct-mail and e-mail magazine, etc. that inform you of events about our system hosted, co-hosted, cooperated, supported, or collaborated by PBC or to send a letter of greeting.
- To respond to your inquiries related to our system, to receive orders, to deliver goods, to educate, or to implement maintenance-support.
- To implement marketing research in relation to PBC’s business.
- To perform other tasks in relation to our business.
- Management and Protection
- In order to manage Personal Information provided by you, PBC will conduct appropriate and strict Personal Information management, and maintain the accuracy of Personal Information by appointing Personal Information Protection Manager. And against the leakage of Personal Information to outside and the unauthorized access to it from outside, PBC will implement necessary and appropriate levels of security measures in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Rule and perform security management of your Personal Information with reasonable effort.
- Provision to Third Parties
- PBC will not provide Personal Information to any third parties without your acceptance, except for cases where such provision is required by laws and regulations.
- In connection with Personal Information retained by PBC, if you request PBC to disclose your Personal Information, PBC will disclose such Personal Information without delay after the identity verification of the applicant, except for cases where such disclosure is prohibited by laws and regulations.
- Correction, Addition, Deletion
- In connection with Personal Information retained by PBC, if you request PBC to correct, add, or delete your Personal Information and there is a content that differs from the fact, PBC will correct, add, or delete such Personal Information without delay after the identity verification of the applicant.
- In connection with Personal Information retained by PBC, if you request PBC to erase your Personal Information and there is reasonable reason in such request, PBC will erase your Personal Information without delay after the identity verification of the applicant.
- The Management of Personal Information under EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”)
1.Collection of Personal Information
In order to achieve above “2 Purpose of The Use of Personal Information“, PBC will collect all or some of the following Personal Information about you.
(1) Personal Information that you provide to PBC, such as when you use our contact form or information request form on our website, your name, email address, telephone number, company name, department name, and other contact details.
(2) Correspondence records between you and us at time of your contact to us.
(3) Personal Information provided in the answer to the questionnaire for research purpose.
2.Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Information
PBC collects and processes Personal Information about you under the following “legal grounds” set forth in GDPR.
(1)To perform a contract or to take steps at the request of customer prior to entering into a contract. If PBC responds to your inquiry about our system, responds to your request for information material, provides our various services, or receives orders, delivers goods, educates, or implements maintenance-support, your Personal Information will be processed by PBC to perform a contract or to take steps at the request of customer prior to entering into a contract.
If PBC sends direct-mail and e-mail magazine, etc. that inform you of events about our system hosted, co-hosted, cooperated, supported, or collaborated by PBC, or sends a letter of greeting, or implements marketing research in relation to our business, your Personal Information will be processed by PBC based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
3.Right to Access
You have the right to require PBC to explain about your Personal Information retained by PBC and to explain how PBC processes your Personal Information. You also have the right to require PBC to provide you with a copy of your Personal information that you have provided to PBC.
4.Right to Rectification
In connection with Personal Information retained by PBC, if you require PBC to rectify, add, or delete Personal Information that, you believe, is incomplete or inaccurate, PBC will rectify, add, or delete such Personal Information without delay after the identity verification of the applicant.
5.Right to Erasure
In connection with Personal Information retained by PBC, if you like to cease your use of Personal Information or require PBC to erase your Personal Information and there is no legal ground for us to process your Personal Information, PBC will cease your use and erase your Personal Information without delay after the identity verification of the applicant.
6.Right to Data Portability
You have the right to request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. PBC will provide you or the third party you instruct with your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
7.Right to Lodge a Complaint
If you are not satisfied with our use of your Personal Information or our response to any exercise of above mentioned right, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of alleged infringement of the GDPR at all times.
PBC retains your Personal Information as long as it is necessary for conducting our business. When your Personal Information is no longer needed, PBC will promptly erase your Personal Information.
(2) Cookies are information stored on your computer by the browser when you visit this Website. PBC uses only first-party cookies for following purposes.
① To collect your traffic data by using Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics Terms of Service： https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
② To collect your download history from PBC’s material download page.
(3) Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can set the browser to disable cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, it is possible that some functions and services of both PBC and other websites do not work properly if cookies are disabled.
10.Transfer of Personal Information to a Third Country
Pacific Business Consulting, Inc. Administrative Division
Tennoz First Tower 15F, 2-2-4 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002