- Basic Policy of the Protection of Personal Information
- In order to conduct our business smoothly, Pacific Business Consulting, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “PBC, we/our/us”) will collect and process Personal Information about our customer/subcontractor/employees, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “you/your”) such as name, address, telephone number, and E-mail address, etc. PBC recognizes that the protection of Personal Information is an important social responsibility. PBC will collect and process Personal Information about you in accordance with the following policy.
- PBC will comply with Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations applied to Personal Information. PBC will appropriately collect and process Personal Information in accordance with the equitable and reasonable practice of the protection of Personal Information. In addition, PBC will improve the management procedures of Personal Information timely with reasonable effort.
- PBC will make the rule in relation to the management procedures of Personal Information clear and make our employees well known about the rule. PBC will also require our partners to manage Personal Information appropriately.
- When PBC acquires Personal Information, we will do so appropriately and without deception or other wrongful means, and will specify the purpose and use which will be notified or published. PBC will manage and use Personal Information only within such purpose.
- In order to prevent leakage, loss, and/or alteration of Personal Information, PBC will take necessary measures and manage it appropriately.
- In connection with Personal Data retained by PBC, if PBC receives a request from you for disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, or suspension of provision to a third party, PBC will respond to such request in good faith. Specifically, PBC will comply with the followings.
- Purpose of The Use of Personal Information
- As PBC conducts business, we will acquire Personal Information necessary for business execution. We process such Personal Information for the following purposes.
- To respond to our customer’s inquiries about our system etc. and requests for information materials or to provide various services.
- To perform personnel and labor management, health management, provision of welfare benefits, and business communication with our employees.
- To send direct-mail and e-mail magazine, etc. that inform you of events about our system hosted, co-hosted, cooperated, supported, or collaborated by PBC or to send a letter of greeting.
- To respond to your inquiries related to our system, to receive orders, to deliver goods, to educate, or to implement maintenance-support.
- To implement marketing activities based on customer satisfaction surveys of our business.
- To contact/correspondence with our subcontractors in the course of business/transactions and management of our subcontractors.
- In addition to the above, the purposes of use in cases where we individually notify you of the purposes of use at the time of acquisition of Personal Information.
- Management and Protection
- When using and storing Personal Data, we take the following safety measures against risks such as loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, and unauthorized access to information systems, and monitor our employees and subcontractors appropriately. And we will strive to ensure that our retained Personal Data is accurate and up-to-date within the scope required to achieve the purpose of use.
- In systematic security control measures, we conduct a development of plan for information security measures, regular inspections by the administrator, and an establishment of a system for both normal and emergency situations.
- In human security control measures, we conduct regular training for all employees and provide guidance to the employees in charge of handling Personal Information and Specified Personal Information.
- In physical security control measures, we conduct an access control to our office, an appropriate management of media containing data related to Personal Information, and a clarification of areas where specific Personal Information, such as Personal Information Requiring Consideration, is handled
- In technical security control measures, we conduct an access control and management of various information systems, a protection by encryption, etc., and an introduction of security measures for protection of information systems.
- We conduct periodic checks of Personal Information protection systems, etc. in foreign countries where Personal Data is stored.
- Provision to Third Parties
- We will never disclose or provide our retained personal data to any third party except under the following circumstances:
- With the consent of the individual concerned.
- Disclosure and provision of personal information to our subcontractors as necessary in the course of our business operations.In this case, we will disclose or provide the information after first concluding a non-disclosure agreement with the subcontractor and confirming that the personal information will be properly handled.
- When there is another valid reason such as when we are obliged to disclose or provide information based on laws.
- Cookies are information stored on your computer by the browser when you visit this Website. We use only first-party cookies for following purposes.
(1)To collect your traffic data by using Google Analytics
(2)To collect your download history from PBC’s material download page.
Google Analytics Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
- In connection with Personal Data retained by PBC, if you request PBC to disclose your Personal Information or disclose records provided to a third party, PBC will disclose such Personal Information without delay after the identity verification of the applicant, except for cases where such disclosure is prohibited by laws and regulations.
- Correction, Addition, Deletion
- In connection with Personal Information retained by PBC, if you request PBC to correct, add, or delete your Personal Information and there is a content that differs from the fact, PBC will correct, add, or delete such Personal Information without delay after the identity verification of the applicant.
- Suspension of Use, Erasure, Suspension of Provision to a Third Party
- In connection with Personal Information retained by PBC, if you request PBC to erase your Personal Information and there is reasonable reason in such request, PBC will erase your Personal Information without delay after the identity verification of the applicant.
- The Management of Personal Information under EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”)
1.Collection of Personal Information
In order to achieve above “2 Purpose of The Use of Personal Information“, PBC will collect all or some of the following Personal Information about you.
(1) Personal Information that you provide to PBC, such as when you use our contact form or information request form on our website, your name, email address, telephone number, company name, department name, and other contact details.
(2) Correspondence records between you and us at time of your contact to us.
(3) Personal Information provided in the answer to the questionnaire for research purpose.
2.Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Information
PBC collects and processes Personal Information about you under the following “legal grounds” set forth in GDPR.
(1)To perform a contract or to take steps at the request of customer prior to entering into a contract. If PBC responds to your inquiry about our system, responds to your request for information material, provides our various services, or receives orders, delivers goods, educates, or implements maintenance-support, your Personal Information will be processed by PBC to perform a contract or to take steps at the request of customer prior to entering into a contract.
If PBC sends direct-mail and e-mail magazine, etc. that inform you of events about our system hosted, co-hosted, cooperated, supported, or collaborated by PBC, or sends a letter of greeting, or implements marketing research in relation to our business, your Personal Information will be processed by PBC based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
3.Right to Access
You have the right to require PBC to explain about your Personal Information retained by PBC and to explain how PBC processes your Personal Information. You also have the right to require PBC to provide you with a copy of your Personal information that you have provided to PBC.
4.Right to Rectification
In connection with Personal Information retained by PBC, if you require PBC to rectify, add, or delete Personal Information that, you believe, is incomplete or inaccurate, PBC will rectify, add, or delete such Personal Information without delay after the identity verification of the applicant.
5.Right to Erasure
In connection with Personal Information retained by PBC, if you like to cease your use of Personal Information or require PBC to erase your Personal Information and there is no legal ground for us to process your Personal Information, PBC will cease your use and erase your Personal Information without delay after the identity verification of the applicant.
6.Right to Data Portability
You have the right to request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. PBC will provide you or the third party you instruct with your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
7.Right to Lodge a Complaint
If you are not satisfied with our use of your Personal Information or our response to any exercise of above mentioned right, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of alleged infringement of the GDPR at all times.
PBC retains your Personal Information as long as it is necessary for conducting our business. When your Personal Information is no longer needed, PBC will promptly erase your Personal Information.
9.Transfer of Personal Information to a Third Country
In order to achieve above “2 Purpose of The Use of Personal Information“, PBC may transfer your Personal Information from Japan to PBC’s overseas base. PBC guarantees that protection of your Personal Information will be secured by concluding a contract or supervising overseas base. When PBC transfers your Personal Information to a third country other than Japan/EU, we will obtain your consent.
Pacific Business Consulting, Inc.
Tennoz First Tower 15F, 2-2-4 Higashi Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002